In such cases we cooperate with the enterprise. So, if the client has already paid an amount for their loan, a discussion with the company is necessary to see if they will return the money or give a them a new product – but in any case the bank will not keep demanding money if there is a declaration saying the product is faulty.
Answered by: Alpha Bank
- Do banks actually lend money to people?
- How much of bad loans are recovered by the reselling/auctioning of properties?
- When insurers (like Heidelberger-Leben) won’t fulfill their legal obligation to provide information (about riester contracts and basic pension plans) unless they are repeatedly asked to do so by clients, to whom can consumers address their concerns?
- What happens with the foreclosures of properties by banks?
- Who carries out stress tests and how do they work? How does the institution responsible for implementation know that they work?
- Who decides how much risk can/ should a client take?