The institutions haven’t given us a satisfying response yet. We’ll keep calling them.
- I’m 20 years old and I pay for the crisis. Why is this happening, since it’s not my fault?
- Do you think there’s enough motivation in the political world to legislate serious ethical reform, to stop unethical trade deals and punish people who commit them?
- What about the lack of change in moral sentiment in the finance industry. What do you think could change the moral sentiment, if it’s possible?
- Does the responsibility for the state of the financial sector and the crisis lie with the executives or the politicians?
- To what extent do technocrats advise politicians? Legally speaking, they’re not elected, but it seems that they have a lot of political power if they are advising heavily.
- What has changed in terms of financial regulation to prevent the moral hazard problem?