The institutions haven’t given us a satisfying response yet. We’ll keep calling them.
- What do you think is the impact, if any, of social mobilizations to policy? Does your organisation consider the popularity of its recommendations and their social impact?
- Nobody knows the size of the derivatives market; why is that? Many experts estimate it to be more than 10 times that of total world gross domestic product; how is that possible? How dangerous is this practically unregulated monster?
- Is the decision making process of your organisation fair to all member-countries?
- Any news on the Basic European Income?
- Why is any of the risk of finance backed by low to medium income people’s banking?
- Why has the ECB agreed that the Financial Stability Board drop the term shadow banking, when Eurosystem governors are still concerned with the systemic risks?